I usually try to look on the bright side of things and when I get real down about being here alone with the 2 demon spawn that call me Mommy, I remind myself of the things I am enjoying about this time apart.
- Less laundry to wash and fold
- I can get away with serving soup and sandwiches for dinner
- my bed is not all destroyed when i wake up in the morning
- nobody cares that I have not shaved in 3 days
- NO Football!
- I was able to go home for the summer
- I can stay up as late as I want and not disturb anyone else
- I can play loud music when I shower or clean
- I do not have to share my bathroom ever! (except with trusted guests that I know will not pee on my seat)
Just remember it can always be worse and we are lucky it is not! So if your going through something similar get your list together and remind yourself of the silver lining.....
But seriously who is going to take the dead rat out after I murder it? help....