Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The countdown begins....

Ok so the paperwork is in.....we finally managed to get into the impenetrable website to file the claim on the damaged furniture.

Hopefully it was filed correctly since the movers very ninja like took the master copy of the damaged items they had had me write with them....so we shall see. But I thought I would document just how long it took for reimbursement so that any newbies could see what this is all like from start to finish.

So here we are at day one. We have at least been notified the claim was received. I will update as soon as we hear something :o)

Wish us luck.....
Oh and please say a prayer for me, my clumsy butt tripped out the back door last night and sprained my ankle pretty badly. So now imagine a 4 story house and me on crutches , which by the way bruise your armpits......and of course I had to go to the ER with hairy legs to boot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment